Rangers Bridge is a tool of Rangers Connector, an infrastructure aspiring to be the best heterogeneous cross-chain solution leveraging the relay chain technology. Rangers Connector removes the cross-chain communication barriers by supporting both FT and NFTs from an infrastructure level.
Rangers Bridge already supports the cross-chain of RPG tokens between Ethereum, BNB chain, and Rangers Mainnet. With external developers, Rangers Bridge could be scaled regarding blockchain and asset support based on its solution.
In order to keep your tokens and assets safe, please check whether the URL entered is correct to prevent the wallet from being connected to the phishing website and endangering the safety of your assets.
- Select the origin chain and target chain
- Select token type and input the amount
- Then click transfer and send transaction on metamask
If you have any requirement to increase the types of tokens and blockchain, please contact us for cooperation without any hesitation:
The cross chain of Rangers Connector is realized by the cross-chain bridge listening to the origin chain and the target chain. Assets will not be locked in the cross-chain bridge during the cross-chain process. And thanks to the state synchronization mechanism used in the cross-chain process, the historical data of assets can be completely preserved. Taking NFT cross-chain as an example, the detailed cross chain process is as follows:
Suppose the origin chain is chain A, the target chain is chain B, and the cross-chain NFT is 0xabc.
- The dapp developer deploys the NFT contract of 0xabc on chain A and chain B respectively;
- The dapp developer needs to submit the names of the two chains, the contract addresses, and the NFT project name to Rangers Connector. Rangers Connector sets the above information into the cross-chain system of chain A and chain B and provides the dapp developer with the cross-chain contract address;
- The dapp developer adds 0xabc’s replica 0xabc’ into the NFT contract of chain B;
- The dapp developer locks 0xabc’ in the cross-chain contract of chain B;
- The dapp user initiates a cross-chain request of 0xabc to the cross-chain contract of chain A, and authorizes Rangers Connector to lock 0xabc in the cross-chain contract of chain A;
- The Rangers Connector nodes detect the lock event;
- The node that detects the lock event initiates a cross-chain consensus and starts the consensus through TSS-LIB. The node conducts verification and TSS signature first, and then broadcasts to other Rangers Connector nodes;
- Other nodes decide whether to confirm the cross-chain request based on the information they have detected, and if so, conduct TSS signature;
- If the number of TSS signatures exceeds the threshold, a consensus is reached;
- Rangers Connector adds the consensus data into the cross-chain information chart;
- Rangers Connector sends a consensus-successful cross-chain request to chain B;
- The NFT contract on chain B verifies the validity and legitimacy of the TSS group signature;
- Upon a successful verification, chain B transfers 0xabc’ from the cross-chain contract to the dapp user, and the cross-chain process is completed.